Thursday, August 15, 2013

I can't believe I ate the whole thing


August 5, 2013

alright HELLO FROM HERMANA JORGENSEN WHO COULDN'T BE MORE JEALOUS OF YOU BOTH!!! i

wonder what it would be like to just frolic along Europe on a nice cruise ship!!! PROBABLY NICER THAN ME SITTING HER IN NEW JERSEY WITH 19 MOSQUITO BITES ON MY LEGS WHICH CAUSE ME NOT TO SLEEP!!! 



Yeah okay so this letter will probably be short and sweet. This week has been wonderful and not so wonderful the not so wonderful parts well hmmm EVERYONE CANCELLED ON US!! whoop there it is, missionary work! haha But funny stories lets just hear funny things! I know i told you sorry in advance that my letters probably wouldn't be these spiritual letters like Lexi's but i just write what i feel like, what i loved about this week, or what just keeps me going! 

OKAY HAHA SO lets start off with the food of my mission. So, we go to this members house and we told them last time that we cant eat at there house cause there is a mission rule that we can only eat at someones house 2 times a month. So we planned on not eating food at there house so we had dinner, and then we went to there house. WELP NOPE. THERE IS FOOD!! i wonder where the miscommunication was at... OHHH YEAH THE LANGUAGE BARRIER THAT IS WHERE ALL THE MISCOMMUNICATION COMES IN!! HAHA  oh and let me just tell you not just food.. STRAIGHT UP SHRIMP LIKE THE WHOLE THING OF THE SHRIMP!!! tentacles, crawlers, THEE EYEBALLS.... oh heck no you know i straight up just prayed and said Heavenly Father you better help me get this down, if you brought me here and knew they were going to feed me this! MIRACLE :) i got it down, about had a nice freak out but i turned to prayer and it worked :) haha 

So it was raining and me and the other sisters i live with all went out and played in the rain :) oh and does it RAIN IN NEW JERSEY!!! Now a more spiritual thought. I had the opportunity to have an interview with president. Can i just say i love my president with all my heart. We got in there and he was so interested in how my family was doing and how everything was back at home. Then we continued to talk and he is just so inspired and so uplifting. He told me that he has seen incredible change in me.  He said that he knows i can do this! 

wow do i have the BEST family around. I sure do love you guys. I am doing great, the work is slow but it is building! Be safe and know that i love you all!!

ps- sister cheatham wrote me!! SUCH A SWEET GIRL! Also grandma jorgensen wrote me, already wrote her back :) she is just the greatest :) also Lexi and i sent pres a birthday present bubba is getting so big!!!
PPS- mom i got your letter and post card, i sure love how much you think about me! xoxxx


Now you see it truly was a MIRACLE

I think there is a curb and sidewalk under there

Rain days are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment