Thursday, August 15, 2013

Yep! They are following me


July 29,2013

okay, HOLA EVERYONE!

 WELL what a week! Its been okay, a little hard but not that bad. I AM LOVED. WOW. Packages from The Hedgers, and Grandma and Grandpa Robinson! OH and the countless letters and post cards, GREATEST FAMILY EVER. This week was very odd just because Sister Morrison has still been on rest so we have to do a lot of splits.

BUT lets start out with my great old born again christian friends! YEP! THEY ARE FOLLOWING ME I SWEAR!! I saw them 4 times in one day. We were at walmart and Sister Atkinson and i were getting honey and i saw them and was about to turn around but we made eye contact. So, we couldn't awkwardly not keep walking so we continued to walk and the guy came up to us and instantly said wow you girls are the ones who think Jesus and Satan are brothers.. I'm like oh HECK NO! DO NOT START WITH US!! haha We proceeded to like kind of talk but not really we just kept looking for our honey. He was relentless. He kept hounding us, and Sister Atkinson started getting mad and just let them have it! Welp there is me.. awkwardly NERVOUS! I just kept saying ya know we got to go, and for 10 minutes in walmart they were just pretty much yelling! I was like oh you are LITERALLY KIDDING! HOW EMBARASSING! We started walking away, and he started walking and talking.. I was like oh no!! I told him to stop talking to us.. We see him wave to someone and of course my heart drops I'm like its another one of them... ITS HIS RIGHT HAND MAN! His good ol buddy! He continued to ream us! I told them goodbye and at the end they said, " We only tell you these things because we LOVE YOU GIRLS." EWWW WHAT NO!! SICKOS!!! YOU DON'T LOVE US!!! We walked away.

 Later that day I went running and as we were running i saw them at the stop sign in there pedophile looking van, and they rolled down the window, said hi, and waved with a creepy smile... I felt kind of nervous. We ran about 2 more miles and THERE THEY WERE AGAIN WALKING! Thanks goodness on the other side of the street.. so i thought! NO, they straight up were yelling at us across the street!!! I felt very nervous so we ran home! Later that night me and my companion were walking to our appt. and guess who we see... yeahh don't even get me started!! ahah gross!

 Anyways I finished ALMA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE. I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON. i would say that is where my testimony is at. i absolutely love it. Okay the FUN PART! I went to Ellis island! It was so fun, brought back so many memories. Man did i feel a little homesick but i met SO MANY COOL PEOPLE! People from India, Israel, Japan, China, Albania, South Korea, Peru, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Russia, Africa... You name it i met them! Almost none of them spoke English it was awesome! I got to use my Spanish haha The little that i know! After we came back and we went to dinner with our senior couple. They are seriously the greatest people ever. They took us out because they felt so bad sister Morrison had to be in the hospital, and they loved how willing we were to help her out!  I will definitely visit them in Utah after the mission! OH ALSO I WILL BE IN THE CHURCH NEWS PAPER!!! SO LOOK FOR ME! I will be in it because of Ellis island :) Send it to me if you can? 

I also got a lot of packages this week.. I am so blessed. Tell the Hedgers right now thank you! I gave all the toys away to some kids in my branch that have nothing, and they LOVED THEM!

Okay I hope you all enjoy your trip and your upcoming week :) Your letters and support mean nothing but the world to me. I LOVE YOU ALL. I'm staying strong don't worry about me!
15 months more :)
Love. Hermana Jorgensen! xoxx

ps. Can we go to Peru? MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!!!

Great candy store on P day

Me and my comp heading to Ellis Island on the ferry

Ellis Island worker girls

I loved doing this


The lady herself, almost looks like three sisters 

Waiting for the ferry on the Jersey side.

Good ol NYC in the background


Super fun dinner with our great Senior couple, I just love them

Don't panic dad he's not my type :)

No comments:

Post a Comment