Friday, July 11, 2014

Lead Me Guide Me

June 16, 2014

tears running down my face as I'm reading ALL of my emails.. wow. she did it. shes home. she finished.. wow. umm well the only thing I finished this week was.. the book of Mormon again.. so WOOO #winning hahah

EVERYONE LOOKS SO BIG (grownup). lexi looks gorgeous of course I cant believe it. classic that mom and aubs pass the do not enter. geez could lex be anymore popular? I cant believe how many people were there.









when is your homecoming lex?

This week was eventful. woooo! Monday was a work day.. had its ups and downs. I mean this week.. IT POURED RAIN! and I literally hate nothing more during missionary work than rain! ESPECIALLY in a walking area.. it is just so annoying... no one is even out and you cant even walk because you are DRENCHED. oh ya HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YOU 2 OLD LOVELY PEOPLE MADRE Y PADRE. holy cow. 25 years. is that real life?  geez you two are perfect I cant believe it.

 but sister Cole and I have been working hard! we have been trying a lot, walking a lot, talking a lot, and praying a lot! Monday night we had quite the experience as we were walking home this car pulled up on the side walk, we walked by and said hola and we had talked to one of the girls previously in the car and we just stopped for like 5 seconds, and the driver in the driver seat gets out and starts literally screaming "THE DEVILLLLL SATANNNNN 666 THE DEVIL IS HERE..." so many other things that I will not be putting.. but just screaming.. so sister Cole and I start walking away.. his other friend in the car is just laughing dying.. like "harassing" us.. luckily we were closer to home so we kind of walked faster and went inside.. people came out and like looked at us.. (embarrassing) literally my heart just ached... 1. because well I WAS SCARED!!! and 2. because I can not believe how sad Heavenly Father has to feel. I mean it made me sad.. and HES NOT MY SON! he is just my "brother"... I couldn't stop thinking about it for the longest time.. It makes me wonder to what degree does Satan go to trying to make the work of our Heavenly Father stop.. Sister Cole and I come into those type of occurrences if not daily.. weekly. you will all see when you come back to visit with me, the type of area I am working in! haha I LOVE this area. It is literally the COOLEST place in the United States. I cant believe how multicultural it is!

On Wednesday we went to the temple. I was shocked to see how close I am to new York city! maybe like 15-20 depending on traffic! It was such a needed time for me to be able to go to the temple and just feel of the Spirit. Then later that day I get a text from sister insong, from the Philippines that kim and kurt met.. she goes umm "do you know kim and kurt?" I was like OH MY GOSH YES!!  she said they said hi and that they are here in Ellis island! I was SO BUMMED! because I went the next day.. ohhhh I was so sad!!!

KaT AND GUS CALLED ME THEY HAD THEIR BABY! EVERYTHING WENT PERFECT! they named her.... LEXI CAMILLA :)))))))) HOW STINKIN CUTE!  
Friday that whole day we went to Morristown and it was literally pouring rain.. people don't know a thunderstorm until they come here.. So we all got together as a mission! literally I love that. our mission is so close and everyone has such great relationships! President and Sister Jeppson kind of gave their "dying" testimonies.. of course tears were shed. They are INCREDIBLE if you ever get the chance to meet them, you will be blessed. They have such a spirit, and love about them that you know that Heavenly Father is leading and directing them to guide us here in New Jersey. Friday night.. little hard for me but it went well! I was thinking about you all and hoping everything went perfectly!
I'm at peace to see the pictures and to know that all went well, I was a little anxious the past few days, but I am at peace!

yesterday was fathers day and I was thinking about the role of a father. I sure am grateful for an earthly father that loves and takes care of us! I was more focused on my HEAVENLY Father because he was the only one I could talk to yesterday, and I just want to bare my testimony that GOD lives. He is our Father. I know that he is in the details of our lives. I sit here sometimes and I feel alone, or I struggle and I feel like NO ONE could possibly know how I feel, but I have come to learn on my mission that is not true. He is above us, and He is aware. He is leading our every step. As one of my favorite hymns says" ..Lead me guide me walk beside me help me find the way teach me all that I must know to live with Him someday." We are here to be tried, to be tested, to be happy, and to be sad. TO OVERCOME ALL DOUBT AND MOVE FORWARD IN THE LOVE OF OUR HEAVENLY FATHER TO RETURN TO HIM SOMEDAY. I love my Heavenly Father. This is a Gospel full of love. A plan full of love!

I love you guys! lex I'm proud of you!

love: Hermana Jorgensen.. THE ONLY ONE! xoxx



I went to the temple Wednesday... Ellis island Thursday and then





did my comps hair and dressed her up! it is so fun! everyone in the ward is like ayychiuaua Hermana Cole! I'm like I KNOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment