Saturday, August 2, 2014

Alfonso got Baptized and I'm going to be a trainer!

June 24, 2014

soooo.. once upon a time I was in a walking area.. and I ran into 3 poles in one week... uhhhh there was no happy ending so yeah just imagine it! OWW. right?

Monday was heaven on earth. THANK YOU. dad you are so angelic. like literally you don't know how much it means to me that you sent that bread.. not that great for my health BUT hey it made me feel loved and i needed it. seriously i cant express how thankful i am.

hahah then literally i kid you not all of my companions called me this week and asked me all about Lexi, and made me send them all the pictures of everything hahah Lexi they say you look GREAT!!!!! as well as the family. also they can not wait to meet everyone.


This week all we did was go go go. We taught A LOT, preached a lot, had A LOT  of team ups who just WALKed with us, and a ton of miracles.

Wednesday night Alfonso got baptize. Wow was my heart full of emotions. No I didn't see it, but i was okay with it. I knew that on that night he was making a covenant with his father in heaven.. and that this was something that he had been missing in his life but now HAS IT! thank you to my beautiful sister duke who kept going strong with him.

Well on Thursday i get a call from President Jeppson who extended a calling to me to be a trainer... yeah i just wanted to throw up! haha BUT i accepted and don't know what to think! haha guess we will see what happens!

Then on this Sunday Ronaldo got baptized. I guess I never told you about him. Well sister Cole and I were contacting and he walked up to me and asked me for a card. So we ended up talking to him he is from Brazil! We invited him to church, and then the next Sunday HE CAME! we were so shocked! Sad day he lives in the other Sisters area but long story short he was baptized 3 weeks later.. prepared and READY to make a covenant with his father in heaven. WOW i just teared up at church when i saw him get baptized. He always walks by and says to sister cole and I, "its because you gave me that card" no it wasn't us. it was heavenly father leading me and my companion to the corner at that moment.. because the people we contacted were not interested what so ever. BUT if we were not there at that time, who knows when he would of found the Gospel. I have seen him change a 180. It has been such a blessing to see.

 just know that i love you all. I'm glad everyone is out having fun and enjoying there time together!

take care!

hermana jorgensen xoxx










RICARDO WHO GOT BAPTIZED!




MY PANNNN! AND HERMANA SORIANO!




where we wake up to go running everyday!



Cayentanos! baptized 2 weeks before i came! WOWZA i love them. seriously. 

and then ronaldo

No comments:

Post a Comment