Monday, September 2, 2013

I finished the Book of Mormon for the first time


August 26, 2013

Hello everyone,
Last Thursday morning was so BEAUTIFUL, I had seriously never seen so much lightning in my life.  Boy do they have bi polar weather here, i guess that's why they aren't a desert.

I had to give a talk yesterday( for 15 minutes!) On Christ like attributes, everyone said it was good, but it was HARD!! But hey i did it! Spanish still stinks but whatever! I love learning it though! I hope I'm getting better.

Last night it was like 8:15 and me and my comp went to a less actives house. Her door was in the dark and we were knocking on her door and she didn't answer. We started walking away but we heard a guy yell, so I looked back but i didn't see anyone. We kept walking and he yelled again, but i still couldn't see anyone.. We started walking faster, and this guy and another guy come out of the dark and are straight up calling us and chasing us... ME AND MY COMP BOOKED IT ACROSS THE STREET TO WHERE THERE WAS LIKE 5 OTHER PEOPLE... we got in our car and just about died... once the guys saw other people they booked it down like a different street... it was the weirdest thing... I've never been so thankful to be in our car.

 Oh today August 26th, 2013 is the day I finished The Book Of Mormon for the first time in my whole entire life. There is this "mountain" here that over looks like all of new jersey and like all of new york city, and i sat on top of the cliff and finished the BOM!!!! After i just sat there and prayed to know if it was true, and IT IS!!! THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE!!! WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT Y'ALL?!! I love that book with all my heart. So over all this week was one of the best/hardest/most draining/ most rewarding week of my whole mission! Can you believe I've almost been out 4 months!!!!! WOW!!! 

I love you all
Hermana Dos


 Painting someone else's church with all the sisters in my apartment.







Loving ourselves some italian ice.


Sister Atkinson and I


No comments:

Post a Comment