Sunday, December 8, 2013

Night of Mischief and Halloween

November 4, 2013


This week.. hmmm welll proud to say I handed out my first polish Book of Mormon! at 6 am. might i add :) We see this guy every single morning when we go running around this track and he always tries to talk to us but literally he speaks NO ENGLISH or spanish.. So one morning we brought him a Polish Book Of Mormon! He gave us a thumbs up so.. haha who knows! Its fall here and super pretty don't worry I have at least 1000 photos of trees... hahah yep :) THANK YOU FOR THE SALSA AND ALL THE TREATS! I truly did feel the love. *As a side note, Mark met Kat and Gus when he had an overnight in Newark and brought goodies for Ashlyn, from home.  Kat and Gus just adored Dad. They talked very highly of you! and they kept saying we can totally tell that he is your dad because you both make the same facial expressions and say some of the same things! I was proud :)

This week I went on an exchange with a sister training leader... WOW it made me really miss my comp. I also left my area for the first time ever.. so it made me miss my area! The sister training leaders are so sweet..  I learned a lot! The Newark chapel is GORGEOUS! Also mom did you get that thing i forwarded to you.. I'm on the church news website! yep I'm FAMOUS!

This week my companion and I prayed and "sought revelation" for assigning all of the visiting teaching! Hardest things of our lives.. but we did it. We also taught the Relief Society lesson.. called all of them unto repentance! haha Probably my favorite thing to do out here! I did it all in Spanish yay me! Spanish is coming.. at least that's what everyone in the ward says. I'm a little bit more confident in it, that's why its coming probably.

Our investigator Edwin.. Hes great. I think I've talked about him before. But He will be baptized soon... yeah! HARD ONE! BUT he is living the word of wisdom he gave smoking up so we just need to work a little harder with him! He has already given out 2 Spanish Book Of Mormons and an English one! Hes also given us 2 referrals! He is great! Just needs some time to rearrange his lifestyle! 

This week was crazy different than usual! On the 30th and 31st we weren't allowed to go out past 6 at night! The 30th.. is considered the night of mischief supposedly people are crazy that night and like to egg peoples houses and cars and people. Everything gets stolen and its just bad! Well we didn't really believe that but we woke up on the 31st and yep the member who lives beneath us her car got egged and I just found a huge bag of weed outside our house... CRAZY! haha Then the 31st.. couldn't do ANYTHING cause literally EVERYONE thought we were trick or treaters.. offered so much candy.. hahah then we tried to offer back the Book of Mormon.. they didnt seem to like our offer hahah but whatever that's life!

I'm doing good.  I'M FINE :) i miss you all. you all look just fabulous. and i cant wait to talk to you next week! expect a letter father for your birthday!!!!

Love You all




Companion Study at a cemetery filled with beautiful fall leaves.



Our running path, so beautiful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment