Saturday, November 2, 2013

Baby's bday Say What 16


October 28th, 2013

wow Lexi's mission just sounds incredible. How does that even happen that she gets to see all those people.. Jealous! 

Can i just tell you this random A.D.D. moment i had this week. I just randomly remembered when Preston got his leg stuck in the metal fence at Disney world and it took him forever to get it out! and we finally got it out... and he sticks it back in!!! HAHAHA i cant stop laughing whenever i think of things like that! Hope you guys had fun in Disney for baby's bday.

Anyways this week was great, how about dad called Kat and it just so happened that i was with her!(Kat is the wife of the 1st counselor in the Bishopric.  She told Ashlyn she would pick up a package from Mark when he was on an overnight in NJ, so he called to set up the handoff :)) We brought her as a team up to teach our investigator with us! I was literally talking all about you dad and just the whole family and then she goes "omg a las Vegas number is calling me what if its your dad.?" I was driving so i couldn't even look at the number but she answered and i could slightly hear his voice, well not really just like i don't know just the typical way dad would answer the phone and i knew it was him and instantly my eyes tear up!!! I WAS DYING!! but don't worry I'm not distracted! They are excited to meet you, i truly love them!

  We had zone conference and we were "inspired" by my dear mission president and other missionaries! I actually LOVE  going to those cause i love being with other missionaries, seriously some of the missionaries in the mission are just absolutely the strongest people i have ever met! It is incredible the testimonies people have and you would all be surprise i actually get up and bear my testimony in front of everyone almost every time! haha what has gotten into me? I'm just this spiritual giant that no one even knows about! 

This week has been hard finding people.. we found NO new investigators.. we have one right now and he is really progressing he just cant handle the word of wisdom so its a little frustrating! The imlays sent me a package i sure love them. I am so happy for Chaddy. I really do remember when he texted me that! I called him later that night after i got his text and he told me the story and cried! it honestly was when he got his testimony. Heavenly Father loves his children.

We had a noche de hispanidad! So I'm in a district and there are 3 branches and between 3 branches we have 37 different nationalities! So you can only imagine how fun that night was! We had so many different types of food, ritual dances and songs and just EVERYTHING! President Jeppson was there and he played his guitar he was jammin! He is amazing! Videos to show you when i return.. in a year almost exactly as of tomorrow :) haha yay! The missionaries all got up and sang called to serve.. SOOO typical. 

 But oh here's my new "assignment" for me and my comp! SO literally NO ONE has visiting teaching.. Less actives show up to church and people act like they are brand new and they make them stand up and introduce themselves as new and they get really offended and hurt.. WELL we are kind of frustrated with it cause it happened like 3 times in a row to less actives that have been showing up for like 9 Sundays in a row! (btw just looking at the rude born again christian staring at me again) SO we make an appt with the relief society president and we tell her who needs visiting teachers who doesn't have them and like just focused on specific people... WELL yep guess who has a new assignment me and my comp! WE are teaching relief society in Spanish next week about visiting teaching. haha cant be mad about it though because i literally asked if we could because I'm so tired of their lack of visiting teaching! AND now currently me and my comp are praying and assigning EVERYONE in relief society a new companion and people to see..feeling a little stressed about it, and it is  SERIOUSLY THE HARDEST THING ever. BUT we wanted to do it because we want this branch to keep growing. Our branch president loves us! We went to his house yesterday for a AWKWARD lesson with his whole full grown family that fell away from the church but he bore his testimony yesterday and cried and said how grateful he is for us and the motivation and improvement he has seen in the branch since we have come in.

Its babies birthday! YOU TELL HER I LOVE HER! and share the knee story with pressy haha tell him i love him for writing me :) i love them all.

Anyways I'm excited for dad to be so close I'm actually gonna be in Newark at 4 tomorrow.. hah SO CLOSE! but i love you all .I'm doing good i promise. This gospel is true. My heart is sold on it. My testimony is strong and i love this work. love you all! xoxxx hasta la proxima!

ps. so its "fall" but i swear it is winter.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment