Monday, October 20, 2014

Acupuncture on my mission ?

October 6, 2014

well... I tried thinking of a cooler way to start this letter but then I just couldn't think of anything. SOO im just gonna dive in. this is just a feelings letter not really an significant events happened.

im crying that Aubrey is homecoming princess.. please take videos pictures etc.. I want to see them all. tell her I love her and that I love baby so much. hahah EVERYONE keeps emailing me, past companions and they say "hey isn't baby's birthday coming up soon?" hahah they all know her!

This week was a little bit just out of the ordinary. Last Saturday my knee had this weird red circle on it.. anyways Sunday came and it was a little bit bigger, but in a perfect form of a circle.. then Monday I woke up and my knee was swollen and the circle was big. and my knee was hot.. I ignored it and then Tuesday at district meeting all the elders were like what is going on with your kneeeee you need to get it checked out. so I called the mission nurse and she told me to go to the doctor.. so we got me to the doctor that day and come to find out.. I HAVE AN INFECTION ON MY LIGAMENTS... don't worry he gave me this HUGE shot in my bum and then antibiotics.. he said if it didn't get better in 2 days I would have to go to the e.r. and get an i.v. for 24 hours.. I was like OH MY GOSH Satan seriously is working hard. SO he told me I wasn't allowed to walk for 3 days... ummm all we do is walk.. we don't have a car.. so I decided I was going to walk on it anyways it was like whatever. I got a blessing and in the blessing it said if I rested as long as I was directed the Lord would heal me. SO I changed my mind, I rested for 3 days and I was healed. I have also had 2 sessions of acupuncture work done, and I have one more just so I can get better blood flow to my knee...  It was such a weird infection. I got really scared at first. Lets just say those 3 days in the house... made me do a lot of thinking. so yeah I'm overwhelmed and stressed with life. haha Not to make ANY MATTERS BETTER... I received my flight plans.. and my like "thank you for your work we allow you to go home" letter this week. I think that's when it hit me. Ive cried every night since.... hahah I'm AWESOME! my poor companion.

I was praying this whole week, tried fasting but then all 5 of our appointments FED US. so we had to fast a different day. but just so I could receive revelation as to what I should do with my life.. I'm not quite sure what I received. I think I am feeling a little overwhelmed with everything that is going on right now in my life. I have the weirdest feelings. I'm so excited to see everyone, but I am so torn apart from having to leave jersey. I don't even know what life is like not being a missionary I just like forgot. I am also INCREDIBLY humbled by my Heavenly Father for giving me the opportunity to serve Him for 18 months. How do I even describe how I feel I don't know. anyways I love everyone. lots of fun things coming up these next couple of weeks in my mission! mom I got your letter, bubba you are amazing at tennis.. baby I am dying you are such a princess, lexi.. I'm dying you went to conference. dad. Ireland.. enough said. and mom. super woman. you are all my heroes. I love you so much.

love Hermana Jorgensen xoxx



MY COMP GOT HER EARS PIERCED!


my kneeeee



weird right?
acupuncture!



Isabel and Edwin cayetanos. my favorite people.



haloween cookies!


cooking Colombian food!

flight plans and going away letter...


my nina I'm obsessed with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment