Wednesday, October 15, 2014

service day back in Passaic!!!

September 23, 2014

well this week was fun! new comp her name is Hermana clark from Arizona! She is just perfect! She is so relaxed and just willing to work hard. Super go with the flow, and is a wizard at the guitar! so she is teaching me! I was sad Hermana Detrindad left, but she needed it! Somewhere else needs her abilities! because literally she is perfect and is the best missionary I have ever met.

oh random tell miss jen jen that I say happy birthday to her yesterday!!

So this week has been fun! FIrst things first umm yeah we went to Passaic on Saturday to do clean up. literally so many members were there and they remembered me...greatest feeling ever! Then Hermana Bravo made me and some other missionaries that served there tacos so we all went to her house and ate tacos that she made. I love her so much. seriously worlds greatest. So many memories just flashed back when I drove through there and I went to the church just to stop by.. and it is so weird to think that a year ago I was there, on the beginning to this crazy journey. wow I think I've grown up a lot since then! well I hope!

Anyways you know just a little nervous as usual on Sunday about having investigators come to church but seriously I don't know why I am ever nervous because the Lord works out everything, and creates miracles. Literally I am greeting people in when as we come to sit down in the sacrament room and I counted and we have 7 INVESTIGATORS AT CHURCH. like a whole former FAMILY came and just random people that I have taught before. like I felt the Saviors love in such abundance at that time. Also Byron had an interview with President crane again, and it was good, him and President Taggart are going to start the process of writing a letter to the prophet so please keep praying for him. I love that guy SOOO much.

Then so unlike me we had a zone conference yesterday and the assistants asked me if I would sing after lunch (they asked me at lunch) with an elder in front of everyone and Elder Anderson a member from the Quorum of the 70... yeah I did it.. haha I am not a performer but the Spirit was there so everyone was deceived even if it sounded bad! haha Speaking of which zone conference was amazing yesterday. wow the Sprit was so strong. It was so inspired. They talked a lot about creating habits on your mission so you can take them home and apply them in your real life. I was grateful because I guess I'm going home soon or something I don't know.. everyone keeps telling me that! It was so inspired because they truly just talked about how this short time that we have to serve the Lord is just a preparation for the rest of our lives, and we will never get this type of "training" anywhere else. I was kind of reflecting a lot on the mission, and thinking about how I will be when I get home...  Its kind of scary. But I know what my purpose is here on this earth, I know where I want to end up, and I know how to get there. SO I wont be walking in the dark, I am prepared to succeed. (I just keep telling myself that) haha it will be good! The

Wow I love the mission. I love the people. I love New Jersey. I love Hispanics. I love Spanish. I love my new mission president and his family. I love serving the Lord. I love my Heavenly Father, and I LOVE my Savior Jesus Christ. What a humbling experience it is to be on the Lords errand 24/7.

I love you all! have a great week! Momma happy early birthday you babe!

love Hermana Jorgensen xoxx










Passaic day of clean up!



I said bye to my hija!



Passaic church!! agh


these elders are elder packers.. yes the grandsons of the apostle packer! hahah


my new comp!

you meet some good friends on the mission! I love these people!



I love these 2 kids. the cayetanos kids. omg I cant wait for you to all meet them.



No comments:

Post a Comment