Wednesday, October 15, 2014

First day of my last transfer

September 15, 2014

well let it begin. FIRST DAY OF THE LAST TRANSFER. eww... did I just say that? this week was... FULL OF NOTHING. I'M SICK AND I LITERALLY STAYED IN ALL WEEK. dying. literally I am so grateful for my companion she took SUCH GREAT CARE OF ME. I kept saying all I wanted was Sherri to take care of me.. haha but then to be honest she was the second best thing I could of gotten.

update.

Byron he wants us back.. hahah gosh it is just so emotional. Satan was just really working hard on him this past week. classic. HES GOING ON A TEAM UP WITH THE ELDERS TODAY. yeah. our INVESTIGATOR going on a team up. I love him. He has another interview this Sunday with president crane, and from there they will start the papers to send to the prophet! so here's to a long road ahead of us. but never stop praying for him.

My companion is getting transferred. I'm so sad. seriously I love her so much. she has taught me literally SOOOO MUCH. its going to be super hard. I cant even begin to tell you HOW MANY MEMBERS came to us yesterday and and said please  you two don't go. TAKE ALL THE OTHERS BUT YOU TWO JUST STAY PLEASEEEE. hahah it was so awkward when the other missionaries were by us. Its going to be hard just because Hermana Detrinidad like I don't know they just like got us. They understood us and we worked SOOOO well together. BUT life goes on right? changes make us stronger. They are only splitting us up and I am the one staying because my next companion is going to train the next transfer. So ill help her learn the area and prepare her to train! Its a SUPER great area to train in because you are always going going going. You can accomplish every aspect of missionary work here.

I GET TO GO TO PASSAIC ON SATURDAY TO DO SERVICE!!! I'm calling all my members there and telling them to get to the service so I can see them. oh my gosh you know ill just cry. I am so excited. I have Ellis island on Thursday and transfer conference on Tuesday and district meeting on Wednesday and weekly planning on Friday.. this week will be crazy. SO we will see.


Anyways I am doing well. Really trying to give it my all. Don't worry I am!! I'm  focused. obedient. and loving this little part of my life that I have to SERVE THE LORD.

I love you. next week I promise ill have more news, its just this week... I WAS A DEAD MAN!

love: Hermana Jorgensen xoxxx



we always teach on the Hudson river! city view!
on 9/11





 my favorite inactive. Hermana beltran. I would die for this lady. seriously.

Sidney! our new investigator! the cousin of Marisol! I LOVE HER. she is so cute. but she has to wait till she is 18 to be baptized because her mom wont allow her to. but only 2 more years.



union city crew!




byronnnnnnnnnn I love him seriously

No comments:

Post a Comment