Saturday, April 5, 2014

Drum roll ...

March 31, 2014

WELL.. drum roll please........
WE HAD AN INVESTIGATOR AT CHURCH... for the first time in 5 months of my mission... ummm what?! she is so cute she is 81 years old from Chile... so pray for her!

Just a few overviews this week was good! I went to the dentist.. literally never had met a ruder front desk lady in my life.. she humiliated me in front of everyone.. because i couldn't talk to my father. my own father to get insurance info.. it was quite a scene.. hah but the hygienist was sweet and nice and said i have perfect teeth.. sooo.. ! it literally was a well needed visit!

Sooo yeah I can not wait for conference to come.. This sister in my mission gave me  the transcript of the last conference and I have reread and studied every talk finished yesterday.. so now I NEED a new transcript but I don't know where you buy them.. if you ever find one or see them I want it! I literally read it in my spare time.. what..wait i don't have free time? haha but I did it!


HERMANA BRAVO SENT ME A PACKAGE. i literally LOVE that family and her so much. i have been away almost 5 months and she still takes care of me.. like what? no one EVER sends a package to a missionary that served in their area..
Transfers are tomorrow and we found out last night at 12ish and this morning Sammy, remember the 28 year old here, called at 7 this morning making sure that I'm still here hahah he is literally a gem. I LOVE that family so much.
SOOO that makes it 6 months here on the Jersey Shore I have another transfer here with sister duke! i am so happy!

This week I had 5 different countries authentic food.. how cool is this mission? literally no where else will you eat food from Peru, the next day Mexico, the next day or same day El Salvador.. then Dominican food! what, it is such a cool experience! it is all imported stuff too so it is legit!

Here is the spiritual stuff..

 Something I really liked that i studied this week says..

 My dear sisters, your Heavenly Father loves you—each of you. That love never changes. It is not influenced by your appearance, by your possessions, or by the amount of money you have in your bank account. It is not changed by your talents and abilities. It is simply there. It is there for you when you are sad or happy, discouraged or hopeful. God’s love is there for you whether or not you feel you deserve love. It is simply always there.

.. Our Heavenly Fathers loves is ALWAYS there..
i love you all so much. Perfection is the word that comes to my mind when I think of our family.

Love you!

Hermana Jorgense xoxx





only picture this week! this sweet girl Fatima!   i love this girl'

No comments:

Post a Comment