Saturday, May 31, 2014

Milagros

May 27, 2014


this week. holy cow i always feel like i am dead tired at the end of my day.
1st. i got pooped on by a bird.. in the middle of a contact.
2nd. i was scared out of my mind last Monday and Tuesday. SCARY things happened again. i wont fill you in but we got them taken care of. our member had to come to our house at like 10 to makes sure the guy left our house. everything is under control! so don't worry :) i just was terrified haha
3rd. thank you for the post cards and love.


2 stories of the week.
We get a text from our zone leaders and they were like okay everyone needs to try to teach 4 lessons this week. sister Cole and i taught 2 already, and we had to go to the church which is 20 blocks away so we couldn't possibly make 4 lessons. we were walking and i prayed in my heart to have a miracle happen to get that goal. We found a lady sitting on the side of the road we talked to her for a second she said she just stopped for a little because she didn't feel to good. we ended up teaching her for a little! We said a prayer and asked her name on the way out her name was "milagros".... WHAT?!!! (that means miracle in Spanish) GOD WORKS IN FUNNY WAYS! there is obviously more details but you know no time so sorry.

the other story.
 We go to church. And there is a baptism that the elders were having.. the elders decided to walk up to me after sacrament and tell me... sister jorgensen the person that was going to speak at the baptism didn't show up... so we were wondering could you speak? i just paused for a second.. then they opened up the program.. AND MY NAME IN INK ON EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM TO GIVE THE TALK!!?!!!! WHAT? 
ohhhhhh you KNOW i had anxiety! sooo out of the 8 missionaries there are 4 natives.. and they chose me! i was like elders why? they said " well we were like who should give the talk? and you came to our minds first... so it was revelation sister jorgensen!" OHHH I WAS MAD AT THEM! hahah not really! so there i was i just got up in front of everyone and wung it. banking on a prayer and i gave a talk.. in Spanish.. without preparing.. hahah Thank you Heavenly Father for giving me help because honestly i don't know what i said!

sorry there wasn't much time to email.. ummm but next week should be better! tomorrow is my last interview with president. I'm excited.
I'm working hard, and trying my best. not quite sure why I'm here with who I'm with, but i am trusting in my mission president and my Heavenly Father that the people here in union city, or my companion needs me.

love you. till next week! Xoxx






went on an exchange to bayonne with a bloivian! show mckay i thought of him :) my area.

 

what i eat.. my diets gone down hill… 



No comments:

Post a Comment