Friday, May 2, 2014

My Mission is almost as cool as Lexi's

April 14, 2014

Wellllllllllll.... literally I wrote everything on my planner.. and I lost my planner, or actually I just left it somewhere. so this is random thoughts here and there.

Stories for the books. literally you'll die.

So a week or so ago we decide we are going to take the family Malpartidas out to dinner. They say that the Chinese Buffet is their favorite.. ummm okay that's weird.. They are from Peru so whatever we didn't get it! hahah anyways they have a son on a mission and a son that lives at home named jordi.. HE NEVER comes to listen to our lessons. hahah So we totally were just banking on just the parents. Well as we drive up... JORDI IS IN THE BACK OF THE CAR!!! QUEEEEEE?!!!  anyways we go in... buffet.. you know the quality of food.. sketchy I'm not quite sure what I'm eating.. or why its cold when its supposed to be hot. Classic of all time is that Benny, the dad (well they speak literally NO English.) Then the waiter comes and he is Chinese.. you know this was just a bad situation! hahah he is trying to ask for a drink... like asking for wine.. but is saying vino cause that is Spanish and then the guy has no idea what he is saying.. Benny starts pulling out Word of Wisdom jokes.. uhhhhh hahahah he is seriously just out of this world funny.. not necessarily his jokes.. just more so his essence of dress stature and the way he carries himself!  Anyways jordie eats literally 13 plates I wish I was kidding.  hahah its a laughing story. gets us every time.




Then here is the classic story of these people here in new jersey I don't understand. We knock a less active or an inactive door and literally she comes to the door and says "quien" (who) we say "las missioneras" (the sister missionaries) and then drum roll CLASSIC line. "NO HAY NADIE" (there isn't anyone here) HAHAHAHHAH WHAT?!!!!! hello we can hear you. JOKES PEOPLE. I don't get humans sometimes haha

ummm next Monday I wont be emailing I don't believe because L. Tom Perry just called President Jeppson and asked if he and his wife could just stop in on next Monday to talk to us. so yippee... for once MY MISSION IS ALMOST AS COOL AS LEXIS!

We had an appointment with Alfonso. He watched conference AND the one from 6 months ago.. AND he came to church this week. AND he LOVED it. DRUM ROLL.
the adversary didn't quite get it him yet.. but. HE IS MOVING!!! hahahha like I don't even think I'm mad anymore because I knew something was going to happen. but here is the catch. He is moving the street that separates our area and the elders.. he just isn't sure which side of the street yet... SO LETS JUST SAY WE ARE WAITING TO SEE WHERE HE MOVES TO! but he wants help moving he will be baptized I have faith.

Great quote this week... hmmm well because I forgot my planner I don't remember what it is. so now I'm mad! next week!

Went to the beach today with the whole zone literally the funnest (not a word) thing in the world! probably not as fun as that CRUISE YOU ARE ALL GOING ON. ughhh jealous.




The weather is warming up and it is literally beautiful here. EVERYONE is riding their beach cruisers it makes me miss home! 

I love you all. buy preach my gospels and study them. watch the "because of him video."
chao chao.

love. hermana jorgensen xoxx






would literally die for this family. I can not express my love for them.





No comments:

Post a Comment