Friday, February 28, 2014

Sunrise in our PJ's and a little IHOP


February 17, 2014

This week.. wooooooow it has been weird! I've been sicker than EVER! literally. Ive been sick for like 4 days but I'm getting better, I had this unreal weird rash on my legs.. I had to get a prescription for it because I literally lost sleep over like SCRATCHING MY LEGS! Umm Sister Daniels and I are getting split up tomorrow! Ahhh I have a love hate relationship for transfers because I always love my companions SOOO much! But its good that we get split up! I have had literally the time of my life as in funnn! we are ALWAYS laughing! ALWAYS. 

 This past week has been good though.. wait have I said that already like 10 times? yeah soo what did I do? umm nothing actually except this morning we woke up and went and watched the sunrise in onesies! and then went to IHOP! FREEZING! but cold  actually there was snow on the sand.. AND it was frozen... WHAT?! NEVER WOULD OF THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THAT! I cant wait to get to the WARMTH! We've had a great opportunity to get close to our members! 

Anyways till the next week I love you all!

sunrise.. unreal!


us at IHOP in our onesies!



The frozen tundra of New Jersey




My branch president and his family! HE IS AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment