Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weather here is so crazy

January 13, 2014

Well this week is hard to explain! Lets just say little miracles of the Lord left and right. So many and so little that I cant even tell you them! General over view this week was good though! We have been working hard.. This week Vero had her baby!!! Shes the Percinos "sister-in-law" Not a member, doesn't want to be, doesn't like the Mormon church but for some reason or another.. LOVES me! Its kind of weird! hahah I love her though! Gosh sooo yeah she has a baby on Wednesday at like 2 and at 4 we call her to tell her congratulations and she asks if we will come see her at the hospital! WHAT?! I don't know about you but umm the day after I have my first baby I guarantee the missionaries will not be the first people I will call or have come visit me! BUT guess what she has no one here. no family and not really many friends! We were the only people that went and saw her in the hospital! We decided to share one of the scriptures that talk about the love that God has for everyone especially little ones! SHE COMMENTED BACK! Usually I kid you not she just sits during the lessons and says NOTHING and laughs cause everything i say she finds completely hilarious even when I'm not trying to be! BUT she talked back! She told us how God loves everyone and how she knows that and yadyadada seriously just a miracle... Anyways then she invites us to come to her house.. not necessarily to be the missionaries for her but just like her friend.. We never go to her house without sharing something so she will always hear something from the Book Of Mormon.. She wont become a member I know while I'm here because she has a long ways to go but I know she will convert sometime in her future! I LOVE HER. Her and her "husband" gabby, (one of the brothers of the percinos) always want us to come over, and before when i wasn't here they didn't want us too.. according to Sister Daniels! They texted us and said that there house is our house and that they love us! Weird that never happens.. this probably means nothing to you because you aren't living my life right now and know nothing of what is really going on but here was just some random words for you all to just gaze at to know that I'm still living!

JOE DONELLY IS GONE?! Gosh Rhea she better still be kickin it until i get home! thank you for informing dad.. :) hahah

The weather has been weird! Kind of warm one day then freezing the next! There is this family in our ward the Malpartidas. The moved here 3 years ago from Peru and the dad works as a janitor at a high school.. We went to their house for dinner and they have NO heat. They cant afford it.. It was literally FREEZING.. you could see your breath every time you would talk.. it was a whopping 33 degrees inside.. umm we left and I felt so bad I drove home and got my heated blanket and brought it back and gave it to them.. :) soooooo yeah I don't have a heated blanket but it is being well used! They are so thankful.. I just couldn't bear it any longer knowing that seriously they are freezing in their little trailer.


Quote I loved this week.

"Remember the pattern recorded frequently in scripture: We gather to hear the words of the Lord, and return to our homes to live them."

-Robert D. Hales.

I'm living by this quote the rest of my life. This gospel is what makes the world happy..  LIVE IT. i love you all. Sorry super short no time as usual!

love. Hermana Jorgensen xoxx




vero and the baby! and the malpartidas!

No comments:

Post a Comment