Friday, February 28, 2014

Yep I cut my hair

February 10, 2014

I got the package woooo hoooo! thank you thank you thank you! I loved everything! The shirt fit perfectly! The picture thingy.. i looked at it for days best thing EVER! all the letters, pictures.. vitamins.. hahaha peppers.. and everything else were just perfect! This week.. some good days some not so important. I'll just write what happened.. 

MONDAY: Well Monday p-day it was.. snowed in at the chapel with all the missionaries from 8-4:30. Well that night the only thing we could do was drive home.. so we were at the other English sisters house and I was like hmm maybe i should cut my hair.. i was like ahh okay I'll do it.. i knew if i waited to go get it cut i wouldn't do it. So I made sister Collins take her regular papers scissors and just take a big CHOP!  well yeah so then we RUSHED to a members house and I had her fix it.. well language barrier.. she uhh gave me 1000 LAYERS...  BUT I DID IT.




TUESDAY: normal day...
WEDNESDAY: normal day..
THURSDAY: normal day..
FRIDAY: normal day..
SATURDAY: Saturday.. here it goes. So we get to the church at 8 am for a funeral.. that sister Daniel's and I witnessed the old man pass.. so sad! It was a good funeral, after though we went to teach a less active with the elders and then after we went and met a lady in our branch from Brazil at a Brazilian restaurant! The one we went with the other time.. but i couldn't eat that much the last time because we went to a SLAUGHTER house before.. Well we didn't this time so i was determined to eat a lot cause last time it was awkward…  Right after we went to see this inactive that we NEVER see.. 
 she gave us a dove chocolate you know how it has sayings in the middle.. well i open it as we are leaving and it says "be good to yourself today" Better than a fortune cookie right.

SUNDAY: ummm i have hives all over my legs i don't know whats going on.. something from the dairy i ate? I'm so sick. i went to bed at 5:30 in my proselyting clothes name tag and all.. i was out until today (Monday) at 6:30.




Love you all always



me eating sushi where my Mexican branch president works.. idk how he doesn't speak English hahha




super inactive lady! 
 Alice and Fatima remember the girls i told you about the ones whose fathers aren't members


No comments:

Post a Comment